Tuesday, May 20, 2008

my nikon is back!


i got my camera back from the shop the other day. of course they returned it without a drop of juice in the battery. i also forgot that i had left my charger at work, so my first test picture with my serviced nikon is of my desk at work. not exactly thrilling, but it'll do. i'm not so sure i am impressed with the overall quality of my nikon coolpix. it supposedly has 7.1 megapixels, which is way more than the sony i have been using but the images seem grainy and out of focus to me... plus the flash is horrible - makes everything look like a crime scene photo. i prefer non-flash photos, which requires just the right amount of (natural, preferrably) light. so yeah, here's my boring desk at work - coffee and tea to the left, dried eucalyptus in the back, and autoCAD on the screen - aaaaghhh. i hate being a cad monkey. i hate being an architect. but it pays the bills.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like seeing your lil workspace! ^_^
I think it's kinda funny you hate being an architect after all that time put into it. But I respect the hell out of you for following through with what you started and going all the way with it. And you always will have that badass title, too!
My dad tried to convince me to be a CAD monkey before I went to SCAD, but I could never envision myself sitting at a desk doing something boring. Isn't it ironic that when i'm bored, I sit at a desk on a computer? lol I'm just not getting paid for it like you are!!! :D

Contact FindMePlants to add this Plant Finder to your website for free!