Monday, June 2, 2008

lazy lazy weekend

i hardly did anything over my 3 day weekend. it was great. johnny and i basically lounged around the house. well, i mainly napped while johnny did random things like re-inforce the chicken barrier and screw handles on the coop. we are having a bit of trouble keeping the chickens from roaming onto the street. a few of my neighbors have come by to check out our birds so i think they'll be cool with having a mini chicken farm next door. unfortunately, jerky has begun to practise his crowing. right now he sounds like he has a sore throat.

i think i need to take a little break from blogging while i get certain things in my life straightened out. i have to re-examine my career/job issue and plan for my future a little bit. i am also trying to lose 15 by the next time i see my doctor which is in 3 months. i've been walking around the neighborhood and eating less so i a optimistic about losing weight but don't wanna jinx myself.

in the meantime, i will be posting less frequently. cause ya know, i blog way too much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can totally lose the 15 pounds, dude! Just go for lots of walks with the dog for a half an hour 4 days a week, or bike rides, and watch portion sizes. Don't snack on shit. I have faith in you.

I'm glad your neighbors aren't pissed about the chickens, though I would have already killed Jerky by now, hoarse throat and all, lil fucker. I hate roosters. They are the bane of my country living.
I'll bet the neighbors are hoping to maybe score some fresh eggs :)

Contact FindMePlants to add this Plant Finder to your website for free!