Tuesday, January 22, 2008

camera woes

i know it's been a while since i posted any pictures or videos. the truth is, my home PC has been temporarily decomissioned while i have its dvd-rw drive replaced. it's been disconnected for a couple weeks cause i had ordered the wrong drive and had to wait twice as long. my next task looms ahead - i must figure out how to re-format my hard drive and do it all by myself. i bought an external hard drive and copied all of my files to it, so now i just have to reformat the pc. meanwhile, i am doing most of my computer stuff at work. the laptop is in the kitchen and also somewhat decomissioned due to a faulty battery. i sent it off to be "refilled" a couple weeks ago, so hopefully i will be getting it back soon. the laptop will also be reformatted - eventually.....

i am by no means a computer guru so i could just be potentially screwing up both of my computers. let's cross our fingers and hope not.

and now, on top of all this, my brand new camera is broken. it either got too cold or some snowflake got inside while i was using it during the snow "storm". now the lens won't retract and the screen just says "lens error". i'm not very happy at all.

but life is good. 2008 is going to be a great year, dammit. maybe i should get myself a really nice new camera. nope, can't do that. i keep forgetting about my financial crisis. the stock market's killin me! haha...like i know anything about the market... i just know i bent over backwards to buy myself a mutual fund. but it was a good move, and i don't regret it. in fact, i would put more money in if i had it.

we got bibi a new vet, who seems to be a really good one. he was very nice and more importantly, thorough. he explained the surgery she needs to have in great detail, with pictures, x-rays, and examples of previous surgeries. bibi seemed to like him too, so we are pretty happy. i think we will be going with him as our surgeon and hopefully as our family vet. she goes in this week for more xrays and possibly next week for the surgery. poor sweet little bunny....

so anywho, i have some pics and videos to upload from my camera before it crapped out. hopefully i will get a chance to upload them soon...but work is getting busier now and my mom wants me to be her project manger/assistant for her hotel. so yeah, it may take a little while....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Contact FindMePlants to add this Plant Finder to your website for free!