Monday, December 29, 2008

thinking about my resolution

i think its very important for me to think carefully about my life and my future and make some resolutions towards my goals. maybe it's quiet around me to help with clarity so i should take advantage of it, right? for this week, i have very little i can do other than think. and plan. so for the next few days leading up to new year's, i will be contemplating the following areas of interest:

my physical health
my career
my future husband
my potential children
my geographical location(s)
my preferred lifestyle
my financial health

i feel like its very selfish to think all about me but i know i owe it to myself. i owe it to my family as well. i always have plans and goals but this time i really have to make some monumental changes and decisions towards my goals. i really can't afford to become distracted anymore. so, hopefully this week i will have the mental clarity and the willpower to make my resolutions come true.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to
.net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for
about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard excellent things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Here is my blog post :: garnier skin renew dark spot corrector
My page :: Garnier Spot Corrector

Contact FindMePlants to add this Plant Finder to your website for free!